Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Bella's Birthday Bash!!!!!!




Wow what a weekend. Crazy hectic but I would not have it any other way. My mom and I adventured to Forks for the Bella's Birthday Bash. We didn't get in till later of Friday night. So we shopped around got some dinner and headed out to our lovely cabin in La Push.


The weather was fantastic, the sunset out of this world!!! I love the smell of the salty sea, the violence of the waves crashing. The beautiful Driftwood coast line and all our Quileute brothers and sisters who made us So Welcome.


Saturday was fantastic. Mom was not feeling well so I was a pack horse and a sales women all in one. We met so many fantastic people from all over the world. Shout out to the Twilight Music Girls, Juanita and Reena from 98331 gear, Alabama Girls, New York Times Photo Dude and all our crazy friends from Puyallup, and Mrs. Anna ,Fud and their beautiful Family.


After a tiring day we ended it with a story telling on first beach in La Push. We were pleased to meet Tinsel Korey who will be playing Emily in New Moon. It was pure magic. You really could feel the Great spirit among the 500 or so that ended up on the beach that beautiful evening.


After a great sleep we woke up again and headed to set up on Sunday for Bella's Birthday cutting. The day wasn't as long but we still sold Lots of stuff and still met tons of new people. We will be defiantly going back next year. And if you cannot come see us you will be soon seeing my stuff in Forks. I will up date the scoop later.


Sorry I missed Mitch Hansen band on Saturday but I was wiped. Next year I will bring more help..lol And sorry my pictures are crappy. I was so busy I didn't get to take them like I wanted to. I am on MTV.com though..How cool is that?

No comments:

Post a Comment