Saturday, March 28, 2009

My first Post!!!

Hey all out there in Twilight Land. Finally I am posting my first post. Thank you to my niece Haley for schooling me in Blogging. I am so excited to open my very own shop Bittenanddazzled.com I should start listing thing this week as soon as I get my Cart figured out. I have lots of great new things I will be adding that you cannot find on my sister store http://stores.shop.ebay.com/So-Girly-Vintage I have been so comfortable on the bay but it is time to put on my big girl pants and do something on my own.
I have lots to talk about so come by again and see what is new. I am so excited to head to Forks and LaPush this week. I plan on having an awesome adventure and taking lots of pictures.
Make sure to say Hi!
Angela

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for putting my name in your blog! can't wait to see some forks pictures! hope you have a ton of merchandise for your store soon!!! can't wait for it to open!! xD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello, I LOVE your bracelet and it's saying..
    My Granddaughter Isabella (aka Bella) & I are just crazy about the Twilight saga..We can't wait until the "New Moon" movie is here.
    You have a great blog, have fun with it!!
    ~Mary~ IsabellasCloset

    ReplyDelete