Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Okay I'm done with the Tirade

So now I have to work a little harder. Ebay was so easy. It was so much It was sometimes hard to keep up. I have a few thing still on but I have no Idea who will buy them since you cannot use any Twilight related words in the Title or description. Of coarse this only pertains to mostly me because I see others starting to list their things and not get pulled.
Well I am now going to open a bitten and dazzled store on Etsy. I mean I have so much energy and inventory I cannot stop now. So after taking a much need 10 days off I am getting back to work.
All my customers You have been so great! I really have enjoyed the rush. Even those I ticked off because of some stupid mistake... Thank You!!!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. yuck! so sorry all that mess happened there. blogs are great places to vent though :) so glad you found mine and i can follow yours!!! i adore my bracelet. i have a giveaway movie on my blog...not twilight, but a good one. you should ck it out. have a wonderful friday!!!

    ReplyDelete