Wednesday, April 29, 2009

TWILIGHT TWILIGHT TWILIGHT

I swear chapter 3 is coming!! I know this is a small following but I want all who comes across my blog to realize the word Twilight is against the Law in Ebay land.
I have a hater, Hi hater I am sure you like to reading this. Did your wife leave you because Edward is the new standard for men? Or are you a newb that needs to make some money so you thought the way to do it is by reporting all you competition's auctions.
Okay sorry I had to vent that somewhere.


SOME SELLERS LIKE ME AND OTHER GREAT PEOPLE CANNOT USE THE WORD TWILIGHT IN THERE TITLES OR AUCTION DESCRIPTION. SOMEONE NOW OWNS THE WORD TWILIGHT SO DON'T BE USING THAT WORD DAMMIT!
SOME CAN STILL USE THE WORD AND NOT GET BUSTED FOR IT AND HAVE THEIR AUCTIONS PULLED.

SO PLEASE BOOK MARK SOGIRLYVINTAGE OR GO SEE MY NEW STORE BITTENANDDAZZLED.

AND WHEN YOU ARE SEARCHING TWILIGHT STUFF ALSO PUT LION LAMB, BELLA, EDWARD, ECT IN.
There you will find the coolest vendors with the most original artistic stuff for all you Twilight needs.

TWILIGHT, TWILIGHT,TWILIGHT,TWILIGHT,TWILIGHT,TWILIGHT, TWILIGHT, TWILIGHT,TWILIGHT, TWILIGHT,TWILIGHT,TWILIGHT, TWILIGHT,TWILIGHT!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment